Monday, July 29, 2019

Black Dragon Tattoo London






The story of black garden tattoo is one of such tale. it tells of six artists, scattered across the world, each with no knowledge of the others existence. all with completely different backgrounds but all with one burning passion…. tattoo.. I am a london based tattooist working from safehands tattoo studio in watford, japanese tattoo of dragon mask samurai skull and koi with flames and maple leaves. 15/12/2015. chris's black and grey japanese sleeve tattoo of koi carp and butterfly. thanks mate-----12/12/2015. one more session to go on nick's sleeve of japanese dragon. Diamond jacks tattoo studio, soho, london w1. the longest running tattoo parlour in london's west end..





Tattoo Fixers Sketch has reposted a message from fellow ...


Tattoo fixers sketch has reposted a message from fellow




Black and grey japanese sleeve tattoos ~ Tattooic


Black and grey japanese sleeve tattoos ~ tattooic






New Minimalistic Single Line Tattoos by Mo Ganji | Colossal


New minimalistic single line tattoos by mo ganji | colossal


Its gonna be my first tattoo...and its gonna cover my most of my back...the tat is gonna be of a single black dragon going down my spine (center) something like this, minus the shoulder blade... show more its gonna be my first tattoo...and its gonna cover my most of my back...the tat is gonna be of a single black dragon going down my spine (center). 310 followers, 33 following, 25 posts - see instagram photos and videos from black dragon (@black_dragon_tattoo_biloxi).